Small guitar, big sound! The new Mini-Maton EM-6 is a new look at the very successful EML6.
Everything that was great about the EML6 is to be found on the is new model except that the old laminated Qld Maple back and sides have been replaced by solid Qld Maple back and sides. This brings a fuller, richer tone which will improve even further over time as the wood learns to vibrate to its full potential.
With the all solid timber body, the new Double X Bracing now found across the entire Mini range as well as Maton’s “Original” AP5 pickup system and you have a real winning combination.
Greater tone, improved structural integrity and a perfectly matched pickup system….
- "A" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce Soundboard
- Laser Cut "M" logo design Rosette
- Solid Queensland Maple Back & Sides
- Black Outer Binding
- Queensland Maple Neck
- Queensland Maple Headstock
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard with Dot Inlays
- Rosewood Bridge
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Natural Satin Nitro Finish
- AP5 Pickup
- Chrome Grover Machine Heads
- Case: Maton Hardshell