While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back, sides and top. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. Includes deluxe padded gig bag.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- TOP BRACING: Modified X Series ''X''
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Stratabond
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- FINGERBOARD: Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16''
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- ELECTRONICS: N/A
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag