One of the Ibanez guitars that stole the show at NAMM 2018, this guitar is nothing short of visually breathtaking. Ibanez focused on developing an absolutely versatile guitar, and the AZ242F nails it.
With the Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbuckers in the neck and bridge, it sounds as awesome as it looks and plays like a dream.
One of the most spectacular guitars in playability, visual appeal and incredible tone with a fit and finish only seen on higher end models. Grab this one before it's gone!
- Stunning Tequila Sunrise Gradation finish
- AZ Roasted Maple Neck
- Flame Maple top/American Basswood body
- Roasted Maple fretboard with black dot inlays
- Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Goto T1502 tremolo bridge
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbuckers in the bridge and neck
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- chrome hardware