Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® features a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Also equipped with dual Super Hilo’Tron™ humbucking pickups that deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
- Color - Georgia Green
- Body - Laminated Maple
- Body Finish - Gloss
- Body Shape - Center Block
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Gloss
- Neck Shape - Standard "U"
- Scale Length - 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12.6" (320 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Frets Size - Medium Jumbo
- String Nut - Graph Tech® NuBone
- Nut Width - 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup - Super Hilo'Tron™
- Neck Pickup - Super Hilo'Tron™
- Controls - Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - Super HiLo'Tron™ / Super HiLo'Tron™
- Bridge - Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard - Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs - G-Arrow