The Performance 2 capo is so easy to use - simply squeeze on and squeeze off. It can be moved seamlessly from fret to fret, or guitar to guitar. The Unique Tension Control System™ is key to your guitar’s tuning stability. You intuitively squeeze the capo to set the minimum tension needed to fret cleanly. Just like playing a barre chord. As on all G7th capos, the inert silicone wrap around rubber and internal G7th design features eliminate deadening of tone and avoid metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
How does the Performance 2 compare to the original model?
- Faster and easier to use. Flipping the internal clutch mechanism through 180° gives the Performance 2 it’s unique squeeze on, squeeze off one-handed action.
- 25% smaller. It’s new slimmed down shape is much lower profile than the original model.
- 33% lighter. Some players found the original quite heavy. You don’t notice the Performance 2 on your guitar neck.
- Choosing G7th means less time positioning your capo and retuning your guitar. Great on stage and in the studio! You get to focus on your music, not on your capo.
- Version: 6-String Acoustic or Electric Guitar Capo
- Colour: Silver, Black or Red
- Summary: Slimmer and lighter than the original Performance Capo, and featuring a smaller, reversed patented clutch mechanism, for a lightning fast squeeze-on, squeeze-off action. Stores behind the nut or on the peghead when not in use.
- Adjustable Tension: Yes
- One-Handed Operation: Yes
- Clamps Onto Headstock: Yes
- Weight: 52g
- Size & Shape: Slightly larger than the Newport Capo, with a sharp new appearance.