The Passport Mini offers convenient amplification for instruments and microphones. It’s ideal for grab-and-go performances by street musicians and students, and is the perfect small public address system for events and presentations. Weighing in at 3.5 kg and powered via AC or batteries, the Passport Mini can go anywhere and is also a great media playback system and computer recording interface.
- Series: Passport®
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Colour: Black
- Controls: Vocal Channel: Volume, Tone, Reverb Level. Instrument Channel: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
- Inputs: Three - One XLR and Two 1/4"
- Line Out: Two - (Speaker Emulated USB and 1/8” Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out)
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Wattage: 7 Watts
- Cabinet Material: Moulded Plastic
- Handle: Metal (Doubles as a Tilt-Back Stand)
- Front Panel: Grey Two-Tone