Combining refined looks with full-bodied sound, this modern classic sports a unique Limited Edition "Bordeaux Reserve" Wine Red & Blonde covering and Wheat grille cloth for a refined aesthetic that complements its authentic Fender sound. The iconic Jensen® P12Q speaker, known for its classic sparkle and glassy warmth, pairs perfectly with the amp’s robust sound.
A longtime favourite, the 15-watt Blues Junior III is the perfect grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It’s known for fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, warm 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive, real spring reverb, simple control layout and footswitchable FAT boost.
Unique Features: Wine Red $ Cream covering, Wheat grille cloth, 12” 8-ohm Jensen P12Q speaker and “Limited Edition“ FSR badge.
Other Features: “Sparkle” circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes and vintage-size jewel light.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Colour: Wine & Cream with Wheat Grille
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Voltage: 240V AUS
- Speakers: One - 12" Jensen® P12Q with Alnico Magnet
- Channels: One
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4" Mono
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Handle: Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood