Inspired by rolling surf, the lustrous FSR Standard Jaguar HH Surf Pearl is a tribute to the Jaguar guitar’s origin in California. With its unique aesthetic style, this is the perfect instrument for the stage—the one-of-a-kind finish shines under the spotlight with the glow of a moonlight ocean. It’s exceptional style, thick voice and easy playability are sure to please those who like their music like the sea—mysterious, deep and full of fun.
Powered by a pair of chrome-covered humbucking pickups, this Jaguar has a slightly thicker, deeper voice than usual, while retaining authentic Fender note clarity and articulation. Master volume and tone controls, along with a three-way toggle pickup switch sculpt the pickup’s voice for titanic waves of sound that can be shaped to match any musical genre.
The comfortable modern “C”-shaped neck is comfortable during long playing sessions while the 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets provides a easy, familiar playing feel that handles chords and melodic playing with ease. An Adjusto-matic bridge with anchored tailpiece provides singing sustain along with accurate intonation and rock-solid tuning stability.
The warm, rich look of the fingerboard contrasts beautifully with the crisp FSR Sea Foam Pearl finish over an alder body. Other aesthetic touches include chrome hardware, skirted control knobs, dual-wing string tree and large ‘60s-style headstock. A study in restrained elegance, the FSR Standard Jaguar HH Seam Foam Pearl is a gorgeous, luminescent addition to any player’s collection.
- Series: Special Edition
- Colour: Surf Pearl
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Chrome Covered Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Chrome Covered Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Up: Neck Pickup, Middle: Bridge and NeckPickups, Down: Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tailpiece
- Bridge Mounting: Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tailpiece
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed