The very pinnacle of guitar building, Fender Custom Shop Guitars are a paragon of perfection and the epitome of the very best that Fender has to offer. Every guitar is hand-crafted by Fender's Master Builder luthiers from only the best, premium-grade components. The Fender Custom Shop, also known also as “The Dream Factory,” produces extremely limited runs of period-correct touchstones from the Fender catalog, as well as special one-offs featuring experimental, ground-up design and appointments.
Custom hand-wound and treated pickups, exotic tonewoods, hand-aged hardware, special relicing techniques–only the best of the best goes into what leaves the Fender Custom Shop. Fender’s finest expression of quality and art, supreme in all ways.
- Heavy Relic Laquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with “60 J-Bass U” Back Shape
- 9.5” Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Vintage Jazz Bass Controls with Concentric Knobs
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Vintage J-Bass Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity