Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), we weren’t content to rest on our laurels. Our team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If we were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials we did; if it didn’t need improvement, we left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster—everything you need to play your best. This model is in 2-Colour Sunburst, has an ash body and a maple fretboard. Complete with Fender hard case.
Developed by vintage pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. The newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern "Ashtray" Bridge Cover
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Case: Hardshell Deluxe Fender Case