The Fender Acoustasonic™ 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification. With its 90-watt power amp, 8" cloth-surround low-frequency woofer and high-frequency tweeter, it packs stage-worthy performance into a lightweight combo weighing only 8.2 kg.
The Acoustasonic 90 also delivers a wealth of other versatile features, including instrument and microphone channels with independent tone and effects controls; smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and more; XLR line output with ground lift; auxiliary input external media player use; strong but lightweight five-ply hardwood construction; and a classic Fender look with brown textured vinyl covering, black grille cloth and chrome hardware. Optional two-button effects-select footswitch also available.
- 90 Watts
- 8" cloth-surround low-frequency woofer
- High-frequency tweeter
- Two inputs (One 1/4" and One XLR Combination Jack)
- Instrument Channel Controls: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Mid, Bass, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level
- MIC Channel Controls: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level
- Studio-quality effects including reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and more (Both Channels)
- Line Out (XLR with Ground Lift)