Glorious! The ’65 Twin Custom™ 15 is an all-tube combo amp that pairs an 85-watt reissue ’65 Twin Reverb™ chassis with an enlarged cabinet and single 15” speaker instead of the usual pair of 12s. The Twin’s vibrato, reverb and crystal clean tones are great as always, and the 15’s extra-fat clear bottom end, smooth treble and high power handling are fantastic.
Fender designed an updated speaker with Eminence® based on the now-collectible JBL® D130F model Fender used in the ’60s and ’70s; its cast frame, shallow cone, high flux density, large voice coil and aluminum center cap deliver clean, precise performance for players in all genres, with amazing 3-D bass and treble separation. Other features include a metal badge on the grille, two-button reverb/vibrato footswitch, removable casters, nickel hardware, heavy-duty textured black vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, and an embroidered cover.
- Series: Vintage Reissue
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
- Voltage: 240V
- Amplifier Height: 22" (55.88 cm)
- Amplifier Length: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 64 lbs. (34 kg)
- Amplifier Width: 26.15" (66.4 cm)
- Power Handling: 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Speaker: 1-15" Custom Eminence® 4 Ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, , (Based JBL® D130F Speaker Used by Fender® in the '60s and '70s)
- Controls: Normal Channel Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato Speed, Intensity
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Unique Features: Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet