In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines - Artisan, Artist and Series One. Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
The Artist 10 AE deploys a 6L6 output valve and an ECC83 in the preamp stage to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The lead sounds are enhanced by a built-in overdrive circuit inspired by our HT-Drive pedal which will take you from dynamic crunch to singing, smooth legato.
- ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
- Specially voiced 6L6 power amplifiers
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
Artist 10 AE Front Panel Features: • Input Socket • Gain • 'Drive' • Tone • Reverb • Master • Standby • Power
Rear Panel Features: • Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp) • Series effects loop • Effects Level switch • Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Drive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb) • Mains In • 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm