In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines - Artisan, Artist and Series One. Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
The Artisan 10 AE is a low gain, classic crunch amp that uses an EL34 in the power amplifier and an ECC83 in the preamp stage for superlative, warm British crunch. In this model we have included a hot pre-amp Boost for authentic classic rock / indie rhythm playing and vocal Billy Gibbons inspired leads.
- ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
- Specially voiced EL34 power amplifiers
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
Artisan 10 AE Front Panel Features: • Input Socket • Volume • Boost • Tone • Reverb • Master • Standby • Power
Rear Panel Features: • Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp) • Series effects loop • Effects Level switch • Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Boost feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb) • Mains In • 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm