The Makani mean wind in Hawaii. Breeze wind make people feel comfortable, and roar winds make people feel respectful. Play melody freely like wind, the Makani ukuele is design to meet performance ukulele playing.
- HEADSTOCK: The headstock has an aNueNue classical design with a maple inlay logo. The geared tuners allows for precise tuning.
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood is a hard wood, with open wood pores. It is stable wood to work with, and easy adapt to climate changes. 17th frets design allows endless tonal possibilities.
- DESIGN: The black ABS rosette is designed for that elegant look. The black ABS binding was added for better protection to the body.
- BRIDGE: The smiley-shaped rosewood bridge helps support the string tension. Synthetic Bone is articulate and helps the strings to vibrate and give it a strong resonance.
- WOOD: Makani series use Solid Sapele top, great action, and easy to play.
- STRING: Aquila Nylgut strings are made of white Nylgut from Italy. Nylgut is a synthetic material that is intended to combine the best qualities of nylon and gut strings. The strings are easy to play, good for strumming and have a warm tone.
- GIGBAG: aNueNue Standard Gigbag, uses 1280D Cloth with 20mm thickness. There is a front pocket for easy storage and a double-handle strap for easy carrying.
- PICKUP : The aNueNue Standard Active Pickup has a Volume, Treble, Bass control so you can dial in your favorite tone. Power operation with a 3V x 2 coin battery.