Any cart over the value of $50 will automatically qualify for free shipping to QLD, SA, ACT, NSW. For carts below the $50 threshold, a fee of $9.95 is applied to cover the shipping and handling costs.Free shipping is unavailable to Far-North QLD, WA and NT. For these areas, we will cover up to 50% of the shipping cost, with the remainder to be paid by the customer prior to dispatch of the order.
Music 440 Shipping & Returns Policy
Tracking Your Order
You will automatically receive your tracking information via the email you provided in the checkout as a tracking link. You can see the status of your parcel's journey there. If your parcel is taking longer than expected, let us know so we can locate your order.
Parcel Damaged in Transit
DO NOT sign for any parcels if you suspect it is damaged. Signing for an item means it has been received in good order, and any damage is no longer the courier's responsibility. If your item is damaged, you must call us (07 3878 4566) or email us (email@example.com) to notify us within 24 hours. All items will be assessed by us on a case by case basis.
Music 440 does have a change of mind policy as long as the following conditions are met:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Music 440 invoice/proof of purchase at the time you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- All accessories are unopened and unused.
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
The decision to accept a return will be made by the Music 440 management. A restocking fee may apply at our discretion. Restocking fee is no more than 10% of the value of goods sold.
Goods On Which Item Returns Will Not Be Accepted
Music 440 cannot accept the return of items from the following categories under the returns policy under any circumstances:
- Special Deals
- Books/Print Music
- Products that have been supplied on “special request” terms or pre-orders.
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description as under Consumer Law.
Music 440 will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of saleable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and you can present your Music 440 invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products (see definition below) Music 440 may elect to return the product to an authorised repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of saleable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description, Music 440 will offer a repair, exchange or refund.
If you cannot present your Music 440 invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase Music 440 reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a ‘deal’, ‘kit’ or ‘package’, Music 440 may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
If you are experiencing difficulties with electrical, electronic or other similar products you must first contact Music 440 for troubleshooting advice and to obtain a Return Authority Number (R.A.N), if necessary, before returning the product. Many operating difficulties can be quickly resolved with the right advice and we are happy to take the time to help you.
MUSIC 440 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused. Please note:
- Your original Music 440 invoice is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
- Electrical and Electronic products include, but are not limited to amplifiers, effects pedals, tuners, audio interfaces, metronomes, speakers, mixers, power adaptors, active pickups & preamps.
ABOVE ALL WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND BE AS FAIR AND REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE. WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
If you have any questions regarding shipping or returns, please get in touch with us on (07) 3878 4566