Music 440 does NOT have a change of mind policy. However in some circumstances, management may consider a return as long as the following conditions are met:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Music 440 invoice/proof of purchase at the time you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- All accessories are unopened and unused.
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
The decision to accept a return will be made by the Music 440 management. A restocking fee will apply at our discretion.
Goods on which items returns will not be accepted
Music 440 cannot accept the return of items from the following categories under the returns policy under any circumstances:
- Special Deals
- Books/Print Music
- Instruments and amplifiers/speakers over the value of $1,000.00 (incl GST)
- Products that have been supplied on “special request” terms.
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description as under Consumer Law.
Music 440 will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of saleable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and you can present your Music 440 invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products (see definition below) Music 440 may elect to return the product to an authorised repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of saleable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description, Music 440 will offer a repair, exchange or refund.
If you cannot present your Music 440 invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase Music 440 reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a ‘deal’, ‘kit’ or ‘package’, Music 440 may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
If you are experiencing difficulties with electrical, electronic or other similar products you must first contact Music 440 for troubleshooting advice and to obtain a Return Authority Number (R.A.N), if necessary, before returning the product. Many operating difficulties can be quickly resolved with the right advice and we are happy to take the time to help you.
Music 440 reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused. Please note:
- Your original Music 440 invoice is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
- Electrical and Electronic products include, but are not limited to amplifiers, effects pedals, tuners, audio interfaces, metronomes, speakers, mixers, power adaptors, active pickups & preamps.