The Fender Acoustasonic™ 40 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist looking for portable amplification for both guitar and microphone. With its 40-watt power amp and 2 x 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones, it gives a hell of a lot of sound and flexibility for such a compact amp.
- 40 Watts
- Two channels
- Two inputs (both 1/4-in./XLR combo)
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5" special design, full-range with high-frequency whizzer cones
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, reverb, reverb level, volume
- FX: Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
- Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering
- Unique Features: Combined 1/4 inch/XLR input jacks, reverb, soundman-friendly balanced XLR line output, 1/8" auxiliary input for use with a media player, 1/8" headphone output; strong, lightweight five-ply hardwood construction.
- Dimensions: 38.1 cm x 28cm x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 7.5 kg